STRENGTHENS YOUR BODY
STRENGTHENS YOUR ATTENTION
Just as physical exercise increases strength, flexibility, and endurance to support the regular activities of your life, mindfulness exercises develop skills of attention that nurture a richer and more resilient kind of personal contentment.
An attentional fitness approach to mindfulness
- develops self-awareness and emotional regulation skills
- improves the way you react, respond, and relate – to thoughts, feelings, and other people
- strengthens attentive listening and empathy for better connection and collaboration
- uses exercises grounded in evidence-based research
- supplements (doesn’t replace) other supports and strategies
Sign up to get bi-monthly announcements and attentional fitness takes on books, films, podcasts, and other resources.