"Artist Marina Abramovic's latest project is called 'Goldberg,' and it is a collaboration with celebrated pianist Igor Levit and the Park Avenue Armory. The team says it's designed to help audiences remember what full attention actually feels, looks, and sounds like."
~ Note to Self podcast (Dec. 9, 2015)
Mannish Zomorodi: It was great. All concerts should be like this. It was great. I'm with her about like time and space and all that. It felt like my senses were being used in a way that I ignore them a lot.
Jen Poyant: You also fell asleep, but Marina did say that it's perfectly fine to fall asleep and that might be people's reaction and you were definitely not the only one.
- Artsy’s Marina Abramovic page
- Listen to Music, Hear Your Thoughts
- Listen to Music, Observe Emotions in Your Body
- "Review: In ‘Goldberg,’ Marina Abramovic and Igor Levit Blend Classical Music and Performance Art," by Zachary Woolfe, The New York Times, Dec. 8, 2015.
- "Bach, Beethoven, Rzewski," by Igor Levit